May 21, 2013

Headline.

~ You never know how much a person means to you until they're far away from you. ~


This post is dedicated to my two minute younger twin sister. I love you.

My twin sister just drove away to the airport because she's going to go to Hurghada by plane in a few hours. Actually I already miss her. I mean, she is my other half, my better half and I can't stand being without her. ☹ Unfortunately I have to be able to take one week without her which will probably be the worst week ever. I haven't missed her so much for a long time, I don't even know why. Maybe because I always knew when her or I was on a trip I never left Europe, but now she's in Egypt and this is way too far away. Anyway I hope that she's having a great plane journey and an incredible week in Hurghada. I'm looking forward to the pictures she takes and of course to her skin which is for sure going to be the total opposite to mine!


xoxo Aga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥